Become a Member
To be eligible for membership in the NPS® Loyalty Forum, companies must have the following characteristics:
- Interest among senior executives in measuring and managing customer loyalty as carefully as financial reporting
- Experience implementing Bain's Net Promoter System® or comparable loyalty programs in at least a part of the organization (or a commitment to within the next six months)
- Desire to contribute to the success of the NPS Loyalty Forum, including sharing their own information and best practices, hosting events and recruiting other members
Members each designate up to two named executives as participants in the NPS Loyalty Forum:
- A vice president, senior vice president or executive vice president who is responsible for the overall customer experience and for creating customer advocates. Typically this member will be the most senior executive below the CEO who is responsible for the Net Promoter System (or comparable customer loyalty) and loyalty approach at that company ("Customer Loyalty Executive").
- (Optional) CEO or direct report to the CEO who has title of president or general manager of a significant business unit (or equivalent) ("CEO-level Executive")
- In each case, the member executives will attend events appropriate to their respective peer groups. In addition, other executives from member organizations may occasionally be invited to attend or participate in NPS Loyalty Forum events.
The NPS Loyalty Forum's current fee schedule is as follows:
- Annual membership fee: $50,000 per company
- Additional member fee: $35,000 per year, per subsidiary or business unit of a member
If your company is a Bain client, please contact your Bain partner. If your company is not a Bain client, contact Stu Berman. We will arrange a phone call to discuss your interest and, if appropriate, invite you to participate in an upcoming meeting of the Forum on an exploratory basis.
Interested in joining the Forum?
Loyalty leaders discuss how they use the Net Promoter System to create lasting results.