Workshops and speaking engagements
Fred Reichheld and Rob Markey conduct a limited number of senior executive workshops each year and also are available for individual speaking engagements.
Fred Reichheld is widely recognized as one of the world's leading authorities on business loyalty and is a frequent speaker to major forums and groups of senior executives. Audiences around the world consistently rate him as an outstanding communicator. View profile
Rob Markey speaks regularly to executives around the world about how to create profitable growth through loyalty. He leads the NPS Loyalty Forum, a group of senior executives from loyalty-leading companies around the world. View profile
Presentation themes include:
- Getting world-class results with the NET PROMOTER SYSTEM℠
- Engaging employees to build loyal customer relationships
- The secret to building a customer-focused culture
- The increasingly vital role of loyalty in the Twitter era
- Measuring loyalty: moving beyond customer satisfaction to customer delight
- How ethical (Golden Rule) leadership drives profitable growth
- Using NPS to achieve greatness
- Customer and employee advocacy as a strategic theme for your business
- The link between loyalty and profitable, sustainable organic growth
- Cultural and operational implications of pursuing a customer and employee loyalty-focused strategy
- How to create learning loops to realize benefits throughout the organization
- Net Promoter System: How to "install" it successfully and realize its benefits for revenue and profit growth
- Case studies illustrating paths to success and common pitfalls
Net Promoter workshops, conducted by Fred and Rob with additional expert speakers, engage your organization’s senior leadership in a collaborative loyalty discussion and help them identify specific opportunities for launching your Net Promoter System. Half- and full-day workshops are available.
Speaking fees range from $25,000 to $50,000 depending on location and duration of the event.
For custom workshop pricing, or for more information, please contact Bory Sok at 617-572-2582 or firstname.lastname@example.org.